The Easy Way To Reverse Cataracts Naturally
A tremendous amount of money, time and effort is spent each year in trying to overcome cataracts by surgical means. This is extremely profitable for the corporations involved but very expensive for ordinary people like you and me. What the doctors don’t tell you is that there are now several natural, non-invasive treatments available that cost a mere fraction of the equivalent surgery.
Millions of people develop serious cataracts every year. Most of us think it only happens to older people but it can also become a problem for youngsters. Our pets aren’t immune either.
Conventional Cataract Treatment
The initial symptoms are cloudy vision and being sensitive to extreme lights. Many people describe it as trying to see in a dense fog. It is caused by certain proteins crystallising and forming a glaze over the lens of the eye.
The accepted medical advice is surgery, but this can cost up to $5000 (US dollars) per eye and beyond the budget of most people. This treatment involves mild sedation or even full anaesthetic drugs which have their own inherent dangers. Even then, the treatment is not guaranteed and is rarely 100% effective and permanent.
Alternative Cataract Treatments
Please note that we do not have personal experience of all of these treatments. However, they have been recommended to us by very reliable sources – but if you have any doubts then please do your own research on the Internet.
- Triphala Tea Eyewash. – use 2 or 3 times daily, this is recommended by the Ayurvedic Institute in New Mexico – http://www.scribd.com/doc/59411153/Cataract-Data
- Drink Wheatgrass Juice on a daily basis. This was reported in Biogerontology – Jan 1st, 2005.
- Organic Cider Vinegar. Mix 1/3 teaspoon of the cider vinegar with 4 ounces of distilled water. Hold with eyes closed for 2 minutes, two or three times daily.
- Shihu-Yeguang is a Chinese botanical, often available from professional acupuncturists. http://www.selfgrowth.com/articles/cataracts-and-botanical-remedies
- Herbal Recipe. Herbal eyebright is prepared by master herbalist Dr John Christopher. http://www.herballegacy.com/Herbal_Eyebright.html
- NEW FOCUS – the simplest, yet most effective treatment we have come across. http://ethosworld.eu/store/new-focus-zeaxanthin-lutein-sublingual-mouth-spray.html
NEW FOCUS Sublingual Spray
This is a simple to use spray – just direct it under your tongue and the fine spray is very quickly absorbed into the bloodstream and transported to your eyes. The main ingredients are Zeaxanthin and Lutein – two naturally occurring carotenoids that have been proven to strengthen the eyes and improve vision. Not only is it successful with cataracts, New Focus is also recommended for protection against Glaucoma and Macular Degeneration.
Full details of NEW FOCUS and how to obtain it can be found – Click Here
(c) Copyright 18th April 2012 ethos.ag – All Rights Reserved
Author: Peter Aldred